Knowledge and experience
Special interests: neuroblastoma, liver tumors and autologous stem cell transplantation.
- 2019 - current: Head clinical solid tumors, Prinses Máxima Centrum, Utrecht.
- January 2015 - current: Consultant pediatric oncologist, Prinses Máxima Centrum, Utrecht.
- March 2011- December 2014: Consultant pediatric hemato-oncologist, AMC, Amsterdam.
- Jan. 2008- March 2011: Consultant pediatric Hemato-oncologist, LUMC, Leiden.
- Jan. 2007- Jan. 2008: Fellowship Hemato-oncology, LUMC, Leiden
- Sept. 2005- Aug. 2006: Fellowship Hemato-oncology, LUMC, Leiden.
- Oct. 2004- Sept. 2005: Fellowship Hemato-oncology, GOSH, Londen.
- Oct. 2000 – Sept. 2005: Registrar pediatrics, LUMC (Leiden), RdGG (Delft), Great Ormond Street Hospital (GOSH, London).
- June 1999 –Oct. 2000: senior house-officer pediatrics, Groene Hart Ziekenhuis and Leiden University Medical Centre (LUMC), Leiden, The Netherlands
- Student project Susan Dijkstra: NBL multidisciplinary tumor board and quality of life and use of quality indicators
- Student Project: Rosa Sledering (NL cohort livertumor patients)
- Student project: M Rozeman, Autologous stem cell mobilisation and transplantation in paediatric oncology; Poor Mobilisers, successful use of Plerixafor and superior harvest after a single injection of Pegfilgrastim compared to daily Filgrastim. 2020
- NB congenital-SCI registration study
- NB-SCI PI registration study
- 2019: PI VERITAS study, SIOPEN, open December 2019
- May 2018: Programme Director JACIE autologous stem cell transplantation (JACIE PMC)
- February 2017: PhD
- Jan. 2008: Qualified consultant pediatric hemato-oncologist
- Oct. 2005: Qualified pediatrician
- July 1999: Qualified Medical doctor
- Sept. 1993 - July 1999: Medical training (Rijks Universiteit Leiden, the Netherlands)
BIG registration number
For a detailed resume and publications, click here.