In the Princess Máxima Center all types of childhood cancer are treated, but it concerns a number of specific areas of research and treatment that we offer more broadly, to share this accumulated expertise. These include:
- CAR-T treatment
- Allogeneic Stem Cell Transplantation
- 131I MIBG therapy
- AMORE treatment
- Complex neuroblastoma and kidney surgery.
Other pediatric oncological indications also qualify for treatment in our center. Every referral is assessed individually. Furthermore it’s possible to request a second opinion.
Children living in the Caribbean part of the Kingdom of the Netherlands are also eligible for treatment in the Princess Máxima Center.
Click here to read more about why we treat international patients.
Need a treatment or second opinion?Apply
About our International Office
The international office welcomes and assists children and their parents during their stay in our center. That is from the moment of registration until return. If you have questions about the treatment, costs or specific practical matters, do not hesitate to ask! Our International Office coordinator is here to help you. You can contact us by phone, email or in writing.
- For more information from our government, click here.
- To read more about the Princess Máxima Center, go to our website.
- Want to learn more about Utrecht, the city we are situated in? Visit these websites: City of Utrecht, Utrecht Science Park, video about Utrecht.